Sister M. Georgiana enjoys whatever God calls her to do, and that sense of joy has served her well on two continents. Since 2014 the Chicago native has ministered at St. Ambrose Parish, Godfrey, where she currently delights in welcoming visitors as a part-time receptionist. In central Illinois she has also served as primary school teacher at St. Frances Cabrini Parish, Springfield (1959-1964); St. Joseph, Granite City (1964-1969); and St. Mary, Mt. Sterling (1982-1992). She was a pastoral minister at Ss. Mary and Mark, Madison, Ill. (2007-2013).
She also taught at St. Christina School Chicago (1969-1979); Holy Angels, Aurora, Ill., (1979-1982), and served as a pastoral minister at St. Patrick Parish, Kankakee, Ill. (1992-1994); St. Mary of the Assumption, Toledo, Ohio (1999-2001); and St. Mary, Adrian, Mich., (2001-2005).
Her years of ministry in Peru, 1995-1998, included time at Casa Domingo in Lima and at the Mission Center, La Oroya. Many blessings, Sister M. Georgiana!