- Support your study or career goals?
- Spiritual growth?
- Simple living in community?
- A challenge to grow and serve?
- Life-transforming friendships?
Consider a Cabrini House Residency.
- Live in community with your peers and theDominican Sisters of Springfield.
- Continue your commitments to study, work, and relationships.
- Find support as you grow into your best self.
- Learn about yourself, your faith, your community and world.
What happens in the Cabrini House Community?
A Cabrini House residency is an experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life!
Walk a path shaped by the journeys of Dominican women for 800 years:
Prayer: a deep resonance in the heart of God, lived-through every day, privately and in common with others.
Study: essential to our desire for a more just word; seeking the “gentle first truth” of Jesus in the circumstances of our life and world.
Preaching: “How can they hear unless there is someone to preach?” St. Paul asks. Preaching is proclaiming the truth we seek.
Community Life: Living together in a way that challenges and supports our desire to live more fully the mission of Jesus.
Here’s a brochure you can print.
Download a prayer for Cabrini House.
Call Sister Teresa Marron, OP, at 217-787-0481, or contact her below.